Do you want to use your existing audio skillset to become a podcast editor?
Do you have digital audio skills? Know your way around a DAW? If so, have you considered learning how to edit podcasts?
This book teaches you what you need to get started as a podcast editor.
- Get your first clients and maintain a great relationship
- Set yourself and your clients up with the right gear and know-how to get great recordings
- Dial in your ear and your gear for dialogue work
- Learn when to cut and why
- Work quickly and efficiently
I also include an FAQ section with answers to the most popular questions from new editors.
Already a podcast editor? You may still learn a thing or two from this audio industry veteran.
Get the book and start a new side hustle. Or a whole new career.
One .pdf with everything you need to know to get started editing podcasts.